Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Testimonials

(Translated from Portuguese)

About Daniel's classes:
It would be difficult to say everything I wish, but I’ll try to make it short. Simply [he was] my Guru in India; a person with whom I learned Yoga; excellent teacher; [he] rules in the subjects related to Yoga; with great ease [he] shares his knowledge, besides preparing marvelously his classes. Congratulations, thanks a lot for all you have done for me”.

About Jeenal's classes:
Excellent teacher, very well prepared, [she] has great expertise on the subject and total control over  the class; makes good use of examples in accordance to the subject; taught exceptionally well how to prepare a good lesson plan;  showed us how to teach Yoga in diverse situations and also for different groups. Congratulations, thanks for everything”.
Rodrigo Ferreira Medeiros, Physical Educator – Brazil


Hey brother.. thanks a lot for given us these testimonials!
Hope you are doing great and spreading Yoga there in Brasil!
Missing you here in India !!
Big hug my friend.

Daniel

For more Testimonials please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment